Friday 26 May 2017

Manaiakalani Digital Immersion Intensive - Day 4

Screencastify





Today was another full-on day jam-packed with new learning. We used not one, but THREE devices today- our laptop,  a student Chromebook and the iPad.
We used Chromebooks to get a student's view. We completed a document doing shortcuts - this was awesome! I found there were more shortcuts than just ctrl x, y and z! I will definitely be sharing this activity with my class!
We used the Ipads for Explain Everything. This was really great! It was the first time I got to see how the iPads are used for learning in the Junior School.
The cherry on top today was Screencastify. Screencastify is a simple video screen capture software for Chrome.Screencastify is the easiest way to record, edit, annotate, store, and share video screen captures. Record a specific tab, or your whole desktop at the click of a button. Have a look/listen at my fist attempt.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment