With the sudden, but probably expected closure of schools on Wednesday, I have decided to continue with online lessons through our 'holiday' period. I have explained to students and called whanau and have sold the idea as "Our Lockdown Learning Journey". Students are familiar with the Winter- and Summer Learning Journey and the benefits thereof so getting them to buy into our Lockdown Learning Journey was not a big ask.
Our class site was updated to add an 'emergency closure' button so that students had access to a wide variety of independent activities and the daily class hangouts link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have used Term 1, 2 and 3 easTTle data to see if there was a measurable shift in achievement. We have continued to use MyOn reading dail...
-
Friday 5th May 2017 marked the first of nine digital immersion professional development (PD) days. These PD days will take place every...
-
Another Friday, another day of amazing learning with the DFI facilitators! Today we learned how to set up a Youtube channel and add playlist...

No comments:
Post a Comment